The Southeast's Premier Rain Water Harvesting Installer:
Cape Fear Rain Water Harvesting, Inc. offers accredited, integrated and customized design, sales, installation, maintenance and consultation service to federal, municipal, military, industrial, agricultural, commercial, residential and institutional clientele.
Certifications & Qualifications include:
- North Carolina Licensed General Contractor & Plumbing Contractor.
- A.R.C.S.A. Accredited Professional
- Certified Small Business Enterprise
- Fully Bonded and Insured
- Highly trained, experienced & certified technicians
Scopes of Work include:
- L.E.E.D. Projects
- New Construction
- Existing Property Retrofits
- Passive or Active Systems
- Storm Water Runoff Control
- Sustainable Water Resources & Solutions
Our Capabilities include:
- Rain Water & Stormwater Harvesting Systems
- Storm Water Best Management Practices
- Aquatic & Pond Design, Installation, Management &
Cape Fear Rain Water Harvesting, Inc operates out of Wilmington, NC and holds a H Grading & Excavating, Limited license according to the North Carolina contractors license board.
Cape Fear Rain Water Harvesting, Inc has a BuildZoom score of 93 and is rated in the top 30% of 5,890 contractors in Wilmington, NC.
BuildZoom is the world's largest repository of information on contractors. Every month, over 500,000 people use BuildZoom to research contractors.
BuildZoom makes hiring a contractor fast, easy, and safe. Homeowners who hire through BuildZoom's free concierge service report extraordinarily high rates of satisfaction, and are protected by the BuildZoom Guarantee.
Why use BuildZoom? We have run advanced algorithms against 3 million contractor licenses, 40 million building permits, BBB records, and homeowner referals to identify reliable remodeling contractors with stellar track records.
Leverage BuildZoom for your next remodeling project:Get Help Hiring a Contractor
- Building Permit Map
- Inspirational Photos
- Search Contractors
- Q&A Forum