About the contractor
<!-- BEGIN: BBB AB Seal -->
<!-- END: BBB AB Seal -->
Hollis Contracting operates out of Pittsburgh, PA and holds an All Phases Of Contracting For... license according to the Pennsylvania contractors license board.
We were able to verify 2 building permits associated with Hollis Contracting. Check out their permit history below to see where they have worked and what type of work they have done in the past. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of every project they have completed; just the projects we have been able to verify with the local permit authority.
Hollis Contracting has a BuildZoom score of 108 and is rated in the top 5% of 125,106 contractors in Pennsylvania.
Building Permits Filed by Hollis Contracting
July 14, 2014 - 3413 Bethoven St, Pittsburgh, PA
Renovate and replace portions of existing deck on side of existing two-story single-family dwelling
Value: $5,000 | Permit #: 14-B-02169
July 25, 2013 - 4900 Hatfield St, Pittsburgh, PA
20ft x 12ft second floor deck for the existing three story structure
Value: $12,000 | Permit #: 13-B-01700
Key Business Information
- HIC Number: PEPA099123, BL006891
- Status: Active
- State: Pennsylvania
- Type: All phases of contracting for Commercial and Residential Building
- Date Issued: 2013-03-22
- Learn More
- BuildZoom Score
- Learn how the BuildZoom Score is calculated
- Insurer: Selective Insurance Company
- Insured up to: Damage to premise $100,000 , Personal Injury 100,000
- Learn More
- BuildZoom has verified this information with the license authority.
Remodel without the risk
Every month, over 600,000 people use BuildZoom to hire contractors.
We make hiring a contractor easy and safe. Homeowners who hire through BuildZoom's free bidding system report high rates of satisfaction.
We know who the best contractors are, and who the worst contractors are. We help you hire the best.
- Other fun things to do with BuildZoom:
- View your home's remodeling history
- Remodeling data + interesting projects in Pittsburgh